||Ownership: Public (Acquired by Oracle)
Headquarters: San Mateo, CA
Customers: 3.7 Million users
Price: Siebel CRM OnDemand - $70/user/month | Siebel 7.8 - N/A
Key Strengths of Siebel
- Leading provider of CRM Software to large enterprises
- Deepest focus on industry-specific solutions
- Provider of both hosted and on-premise CRM Software
- Large company with lots of resources - Safe Buy
- Marketing Automation
- Sales Force Automation
- Call Center and Service
- Self Service & eBilling
- Customer Order Mgmt.
- Partner Relationship Mgmt.
- Industry Solutions
- Business Analytics
- Siebel CRM OnDemand
- Siebel Contact OnDemand
- Customer Data Integration
- Component Assembly
Siebel Systems has been acquired by Oracle Corporation in 2005.
Siebel Systems is the world's leading provider of solutions that help organizations of all sizes optimize their people, processes, and technology around their customers, leading to outstanding customer experiences and superior business results. Our customer relationship management, business intelligence, and customer data integration solutions are the product of more than $2 billion in direct and partner investment and reflect over 11 years of experience with more than 4,000 organizations