Headquarters: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Software Type: On-Premise
SalesManager Review / Key Strengths
- SalesManager CRM offers Enterprise Customer Relationship Management software to the middle market.
- SalesManager CRM Enterprise Edition series of software product offers unprecedented functionality and flexibility in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution.
- The software is completely customisable at data model, middleware and front-end levels.
- Standard functionality can be allocated via access rights per users or group of users.
SalesManager Software Features/Products
- Service Management
- Marketing Management
- Customer Management
- Calendar and activity planning
- Opportunity Management
About SalesManager Software
Founded in 1989, the company has installed its main product, SalesManager, in over 600 companies throughout Europe and is preferred supplier at many national and international operating companies. The products of SMS are designed to allow medium to large organisations automate and manage their sales, support and service operations. Based on its unique SMS RAD FrameWork environment all products from SMS can be quickly and easily customised to the customers exact requirements. This last makes SMS a unique player in the marketplace. All product is client-server and Internet-aware. All software is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Greek, Hungarian, Russian, Polish and Italian.
SalesManager software is available as web-based, Windows C/S and Mobile on any Microsoft Windows PDA. The company offers CTI integration, Mailscan, Customer Portals and vertical solutions for a number of markets. All products are completely integrated and fully customizable at both the data model and user interface. Outlook, Groupwise and Lotus Notes synchronization is standard.