Headquarters: Dulles, Virginia
CRM Software Type: Hosted & On-premise Software
Everest CRM Pricing: Not Published
Everest Software Review / Key Strengths
- All-in-one small business management solution including accounting software, inventory management, service, e-commerce, sales force automation, CRM, point of sale, and wireless connectivity for small and mid-size businesses.
- one of the few vendors that provide software needed to run an entire small business and is best suited for enterprises with under 250 employees in the wholesale/distribution, retail, mail-order and e-commerce businesses
Everest CRM Products:
- Link multiple tasks
- Contact manager
- Personal/company-wide calendar
- Intra company mail
- Customer/vendor history calendar
- Document history calendar
- Auto preview and preview pane options in task browsers
- Create tasks in a single click
Everest Software empowers companies to view and manage every function of their business more effectively. The company's fully integrated business management software, Everest, addresses the unique needs of growing small and medium businesses (SMBs) in the wholesale/distribution and retail industries by allowing them to quickly manage and track their business online and offline; from the front- to back-office.
Everest was designed from the ground up to automate all operations of a growing business including accounting software, inventory management, service, e-commerce, sales force automation, CRM, point of sale, and wireless connectivity. The company's software is available in two models, on-demand and on-premise.
With the On-Demand subscription solution, Everest hosts, operates, maintains, and upgrades your Everest Software implementation for you. You simply purchase subscription access for the individuals in your business who need to use the software. There is no hardware to purchase, no specialized IT staff to hire or train, and no initial software-license costs.
Everest Software's traditional On-Premise model provides a software license (purchase), where you deploy, install, and maintain Everest's business management solution on your equipment at your location. It's an excellent choice if you anticipate higher transaction volumes, have IT expertise on-staff, and are seeking the lowest total cost of ownership and operating costs over a longer time horizon.
Founded in 1994, Everest Software is a privately held multinational software company headquartered in Dulles, VA. The company has integrated over 3,000 small businesses in 49 countries. Everest Software has received serveral awards including, finalist for a 2006 American Business Award in the category ‘Best New Computer Software Product’ and the SIIA Codie Award for ‘Best Business Software Product.’