||Ownership: Public (NASDAQ: CSGS)
Headquarters: Englewood, Colorado
Software Type: On-premise Software
Price: Not Published
CSG Systems Key Strengths
- Specializes in providing billing, customer care and order management solutions.
- CRM solutions targeted for cable television, direct broadcast satellite, high speed internet, digital voice and voice services, and IP services providers
- Focus on serving mid-size companies
CSG Systems CRM Products:
- Marketing Solutions
- Billing & Payments
- Customer Care
- Order Management
- Workforce Management
- Statement and Output Services
About CSG Systems
CSG Systems International, Inc. provides outsourced billing, customer care, and print and mail solutions and services for the converged broadband and direct broadcast satellite markets in North America including:
* Cable television
* Direct broadcast satellite
* High Speed Internet
* Digital Voice and Voice Services
* IP services, including IPTV
The company offers a suite of processing, software, and professional services, which allows clients to automate their customer care and billing functions. These functions include set-up and activation of customer accounts, sales support, order processing, invoice calculation, production and mailing of invoices, management reporting, electronic presentment and payment of invoices, and deployment and management of client’s field technicians.
CSG has a rich heritage of supporting the evolving needs of the North American broadband and satellite markets. In November 1994 a team of investors acquired First Data Corporation’s Cable Services Group, which had been in business since 1982. Today, the world’s largest and most innovative operators, including TimeWarner, Comcast, and DIRECTV, rely on CSG to create differentiated bundled services and a unique customer experience.
CSG Systems was founded by Neal C. Hansen and Dr. George Haddix in 1994. The company is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.