Headquarters: Tinton Falls, New Jersey
Deliery Model: On-premise and Hosted
Price: Not Published
Commence Key Strengths
- Provides a full suite of applications from contact management and
sales automation to marketing campaign management and customer support (or
- Provides both on-premise and hosted crm software
- Focus on serving small and mid-size companies
- Full featured product that rival offerings from more expensive and bigger rivals.
Commence CRM Products:
- Commence Desktop CRM
- Commence CRM On-Demand
Commence CRM Products
- Contact Management
- Marketing and Campaign Management
- Project Management
- Sales Force Automation
- Customer Service/Support
Founded in 1988, Commence provides Customer Relationship Management and Business Process Automation software for small to mid-size businesses.
Commence products are designed to meet the most challenging requirements of today’s businesses. From rapidly deployable-hosted solutions, to fully integrated desktop applications, Commence helps organizations manage, coordinate and maximize every customer interaction.
Commence offers you complete “Freedom Of Choice” to select the solutions and platform that best meets your business requirements. You can purchase the CRM application suite for use on premise or on-demand as a hosted service. You can even build your own departmental CRM solutions with the company’s CRM Framework.
All Commence solutions support mobile or wireless connectivity and integration to back-office systems such as accounting and ERP.
* Commence Desktop CRM – is ideal for customers looking for a comprehensive CRM solution that runs in-house on desktop computers. Development tools incorporated in the product enable the customization of pre-built applications or the creation of add-on solutions specific to your business.
* Commence CRM On-Demand – is designed for customers looking for a feature rich, web-based solution that deploys rapidly and requires no hardware, software or IT infrastructure cost. The product offers extensive reporting and can be tailored to meet unique business requirements.
Compaq Computer and Lucent Technologies have also sold the company’s products under a private label agreement.
More than 20,000 businesses around the world rely on Commence products to manage their business and their customer relationships.