Headquarters: Folsom, California
Software Type: Hosted
AppShore Pricing: AppShore pricing: Starts at $14 per user per month for Professional Edition, $24 per user per month for Premium Edition
AppShore CRM Review / Key Strengths
- Professional Edition provides Lead, Account, Contact, Activity & Opportunity Management
- Extremely affordable hosted CRM that provides core CRM capabilities
- Suited for small business who need robust CRM functionality at a reasonable price
- Premium Edition provides all the features of Professional plus email campaign management, full customization, shared calendars, and a language translation table for localization of the program for non-English speaking users
AppShore CRM Products
- Professional Edition
- Premium Edition
AppShore CRM Features
- Contact Management
- Sales Force Automation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Automation
- Document Management
AppShore was founded with a crystal clear vision: To provide small business owners with the single most functional, cost-effective, and easy-to-use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution possible. But, what really differentiates them from the competition is their passion and people. They are CRM experts who take personal responsibility and great pride in your success. And, unlike other vendors who erect barriers to avoid taking your calls, they encourage you to call. Their policy is to answer every phone call before it goes to voice mail and to answer every email as soon as humanly possible.
Starting as low as $14 per user per month AppShore's price cannot be beat.
AppShore's typical customer has between 1 - 30 employees and is either upgrading to a hosted solution from ACT!, Goldmine or Maximizer, or has looked at salesforce.com or SugarCRM and found them to be either too expensive, too complex, or both.
AppShore now has a fully customizable Edition that starts at only $24 per user per month - a great deal compared to similar products!