Ownership: Public (Euronext: 7424)
Headquarters: Toulouse, France and Chicago, IL
Software Type: SaaS or On-premise
Access Commerce CRM Review / Key Strengths
Enables companies to deploy Guided Selling tools across all sales channels, and particularly on the Internet:
- Enables the deployment of guided selling, configurator and pricing tools to support multichannel business development, and especially e-commerce
- Provides marketing teams, internal and external sales forces with pricing management tools
- Enables product managers to better manage catalogs , and exceeds traditional navigation and search functions by acting as a true e-sales representative during the sales process
- Instantly manages an infinite number of options and pricing rules, guaranteeing quote and order accuracy across all sales channels
Access Commerce CRM Features
Access Commerce’s Cameleon software helps companies sell products and services through multiple sales channels and provides a common point of order capture across the enterprise
The Cameleon Commerce Suite is composed of the following software elements:
- E-commerce Platform and tools for integration to companies’ back-office
- Guided Selling Tools
- Product Configurator
- Pricing and Promotions Management Tool
- Sales Force Management and Sales processes automation
- Spare Parts E-catalog
- Product Information Management Tool
Cameleon is multi-language and multi-currency. The Cameleon solution is available in on-demand (Software as a Service) or on-premise.
About Access Commerce
Access Commerce is an international provider of Multichannel Selling and Configurator Software that simplify the sale of complex and configurable products and services.
Since shipping the first version of Cameleon in 1990, the company’s vision has been to simplify and improve the selling process - no matter how complex the product, service or process. Today, Access Commerce is a recognized leader in multichannel selling solutions, including e-commerce, electronic catalog and guided selling, product and service configurator, advanced pricing and promotions, quote and proposal generator, and order management and manufacturing data generation.
The software composing Cameleon Commerce Suite can be divided into two groups:
- Front office applications deal with the sales process:
- Cameleon Channel Selling is a multichannel E-commerce software platform to optimize complex product, selling and ordering processes. Companies can manage different channels (internal, B2C, B2B, B2B2C and retail), brands, content and countries with multiple integration points to other enterprise systems, using a single instance of the Cameleon E-commerce software platform.
- Cameleon Direct Selling quotation software provides a company's sales force with tools to optimize quote and proposal processes. Sales teams can work together to identify and configure solutions, apply pricing and create proposals.
- Cameleon Spare Parts Catalog is a specialized electronic catalog and service information system that optimizes business processes for after-sales service and spare parts commerce.
- Back office applications organize the product information before using it in the front office sales process software:
- Cameleon Product Information Manager (PIM) , is a solution to automate product information management, data quality improvement and synchronization processes.
- Cameleon Collaborative Modeler is a data modeling and administration environment for product Configurator software that enables business users to create the repository that is the foundation of all Cameleon end-user components and applications.
In addition, Access Commerce also markets two software components:
- Cameleon eConfigurator, which is a product configurator solution capable of meeting the widest range of complex selling needs. Instantly manage any number of product features, service or pricing variations to guarantee quotation and order accuracy across every sales channel. It has been rated Positive in Gartner Group MarketScope for Sales Configuration.
- Cameleon eCatalog, which combines guided selling with an electronic catalog to power today's advanced sales processes. This electronic catalog analyzes user needs and recommends solutions, provides advanced search based on features or any other product criteria and compares products side-by-side.
These components integrate with existing enterprise systems and Internet sales platforms.