Ownership: Oslo Stock Exchange : TFSO
Founded: 1996, Porsgrunn, Norway
Headquarters: Oslo, Norway
Software Type: SaaS (hosted)
Pricing: Free Trial offered
24SevenOffice CRM Review / Key Strengths
24SevenOffice CRM allows users to:
- Generate reports on sales activities and results
- Manage the customer throughout the sales process
- Keep track of past e-mails, tasks, agreements, activities and notes
- Have all information stored in one place and avoid recording it twice
- Keep track of sales budgets and target achievements
- Create mail campaigns that can be easily measured and evaluated
- Find new customers with the prospecting tool
- Gain full access to sales data and calling lists
- Obtain continuously updated company information
- Get access to customer information wherever one is, using a browser or mobile telephone
- Set up web conferencing directly from customer cards.
With 24SevenOffice, users get more than just a standard CRM system. With its many smart functions, users will never lose their overview and control of their customer relations.
24SevenOffice’s product spectrum is designed so that one can either choose the relevant business modules, or go for one of the tailor-made package solutions. CRM may be combined with Project, Financial and E-commerce modules.
24SevenOffice CRM Features
24SevenOffice main product is an integrated CRM and ERP system. The products are module based which enables customers to select modules based on individual need.
- Email / Calendar
- Project Management
- Content Management System
The company was founded in 1996 in Porsgrunn (Norway) by Stian Rustad. In February 2005, 24SevenOffice bought the Swedish competitor Start and Run, adding 400 customers and launching the company into the Swedish marketplace. The company entered partnerships with Active 24 in 2006 and Norwegian telecommunications company, Telenor.
In September 2006, 24SevenOffice signed a partnership deal with Fokus Bank and Bluegarden combine banking, accounting/invoice and payroll services. 24SevenOffice has a comprehensive cooperation with NetClient AS. NetClient provides 24SevenOffice with hosting, communication and security services.
24SevenOffice has won several awards including the 'Seal of Excellence' at CeBIT and 'Product of the year 2005' by Kapital, a Norwegian magazine.
The company has offices in Oslo and Skien (Norway), Stockholm (Sweden) and London (UK). As of January 2006, the company listed a base of 1000 customers, and it is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange on the Oslo Axess list.
One of the main competitors to 24SevenOffice is NetSuite, a similar web-based suite of business applications. Other web-based competitors include Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, and QuickBooks Online. Traditional software competitors include SAP Business One and Siebel.
24SevenOffice is part of the OpenAjax Alliance, the main industry group devoted to technologies and Web programming techniques known as Ajax.