GoldMine Software Review - Is It Right For Your Business?
GoldMine Software is one of today's most widely-used customer relationship management solutions.
Although robust, feature-rich contact management lies at its core, GoldMine Software offers much, much more. Designed and developed by FrontRange Solutions, GoldMine Software empowers small and mid-sized businesses with cutting edge sales force and marketing automation capabilities, so they can launch more effective campaigns and promotions, identify more opportunities, efficiently manage more prospects and leads, and close more deals.
Since its introduction more than ten years ago, GoldMine Software has won numerous industry awards. Its most recent honors were received from TMC Labs (The 2006 Innovation Award) and VARBusiness, who ranked GoldMine Software among the 45 best mid-market solutions.
GoldMine Software is an out-of-the-box solution that delivers a high-performance, full-featured environment. Key capabilities include:
* A simple and intuitive point-and-click interface that makes it easy for marketing staff, sales reps, telemarketers, and other employees involved in customer acquisition and management to organize and track their activities, initiatives, and opportunities.
* Seamless integration with many of today’s most popular business applications, including Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server.
* Fully-automated bi-directional synchronization capabilities that allow users to work off-line, then incorporate their changes and additions once they re-connect.
* Dynamic process automation, to trigger activities and tasks based on specific events (i.e. an automated email response can be sent to a Web site visitor).
* Advanced sales forecasting, quota tracking, and pipeline management.
* Web and local area network (LAN)-based access.
* Flexible packages that address the needs of individual users, as well as small and mid-sized businesses.
GoldMine Software also provides an accounting module that combines the power of customer relationship management with comprehensive financial management. This accounting module provides companies with in-depth insight into all customer interactions, including payment, purchase, and credit histories.
Finally, the GoldMine Software package claims ease of implementation, rapid return on investment, and low total cost of ownership.