Suited For: Small, Mid-size Companies
|Sales Force Automation (SFA), Marketing Automation, Sales Order Management, Customer Service and Support, Purchase Order Management, Invoicing and Cash Collection
- Workbooks CRM improves the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing; increasing the flow of leads and measuring marketing ROI.
- Sales force automation (SFA) within Workbooks CRM improves and measures sales team performance and boosts productivity by streamlining sales processes including quoting for new business.
- The customer relationship management tools of Workbooks CRM streamline helpdesk organisations. Best practice customer support processes help to improve customer service whilst at the same time reducing delivery costs.
Suited For: Companies
|Process (re)engineering, Work flow design, Culture management, Project management, Business alerts, Sales/pipeline Reporting, Activity Reporting, Customer Service tracking, Customer Self-Service, Contract Tracking, Services and Product Tracking, Web accessibility, Other administrative work flow functions that can be automated or simplified
- Timely Response (Service and Support)
- Complete Documentation (including a Project Book for all new projects)
- Detailed billing
- Project Management (Reporting for all new projects and a manager for all project and Ad Hoc work)
- Product expertise
- Offer you software options (add-on's, add-in's and upgrades) to improve your work flow and increase efficiency
- Lunch & Learns (Great for learning more about what your product can do and to network with other users)
- Remote Support (Available for clients on support)
- Remote Administration (Available for clients on support and type of on-going support required)
- Monthly/Quarterly system maintenance plans (Available for clients on support)