Headquarters: Kalamazoo, MI
Software Type: SaaS
SalesPage Pricing: N/A
SalesPage Key Strengths
- SalesManagerISM Top 15 CRM Small & Medium Business Software Award Goes to SalesPage CRM for the 7th Consecutive Year.
- SalesManager4 of the top 10 US Mutual Funds rely on SalesPage
- SalesManagerSpecializes in Financial Advisory companies
SalesPage CRM Products:
SalesPage solutions aggregate, analyze and distribute targeted, relevant information that end users need to perform their day-to-day jobs efficiently and effectively. Benefit from lower operational costs, increased sales and more accurate resource deployment.
SalesPage browser-based solutions support unifying and expanding existing systems, gaining control over information management and adapting to business process changes and technological advances. The company’s cost-effective solutions facilitate seamlessly integrating multiple data sources and third-party applications, leveraging existing business and technology infrastructure; we deliver software that fits the way people work:
- SalesPage Financial - SalesPage Financial is a turnkey CRM and sales reporting solution delivering real-time access to crucial information via the web and mobile apps.
- SalesPage Enterprise Data Manager (EDM) - SalesPage EDM is comprehensive trade reconciliation and sales reporting solution that operates either stand-alone or integrated with existing tools to manage and efficiently leverage production data throughout your organization.
- SalesPage Broker/Dealer CRM - SalesPage Broker/Dealer is a back-office CRM solution for broker-dealers to manage advisor relationships and processes. SalesPage empowers broker-dealers to enhance recruiting efforts, improve efficiency of their transition process, and upgrade advisor service and support.
SalesPage Technologies provides data management, sales reporting and fully integrated CRM solutions to the financial services industry. SalesPage collaborates with each client to deliver solutions expertly tailored to their unique requirements. Every solution starts with the appropriate award-winning SalesPage foundation applications, then integrates the client's own best strategies, leveraging their existing technology investments and readily adapting as the client's needs change and grow.
The growing list of SalesPage clients includes Allianz Global Investors, BlackRock, Eaton Vance Management, Federated Investors, NEI Investments, Nuveen Investments, Ridgeworth Investments, Sigma Financial and Virtus Investment Partners.