Suited For: Small, Mid-size Companies
|Customer Information, Information Screens, Service level-agreement tracking, Billing and support package tracking, Incident tickets, Incident templates, Problem management, Quick Incidents, Incident classification, Dashboard indicators, Solutions knowledgebase, Search capabilities, Email features
- Auto-escalate and receive alerts for high-priority tickets.
- Automatically create incidents from the emails you receive—with customer, contact, subject, and problem already defined.
- Send customers an email update on their open tickets.
- Get automatic alerts on unusual customer or problem activity—based on thresholds you set.
- Get automatic alerts when ticket queues exceed pre-designated thresholds.
- Send automated emails or surveys to your customers when tickets are closed.
- Get automatic alerts if you’re close to missing a service level agreement.
- Get automatic emailed reports on customer, agent or trouble ticket activity.
- Increase internal efficiencies.
- Reduce internal costs
- Provide a truly unique level of customer service and support
Suited For: Companies
|Sales force Automation, Marketing Automation, Support Management, Order Management, Reporting & Analysis, Workflow Management, Outlook Edition
- Lowest TCO with a rich feature set at a competitive price
- Flexible deployment options (On-Demand as well as On-Premise CRM solution)
- Ease of usage with web-based user interface, and Total customizability
|Starting at $12/user/month