Suited For: Small, Mid-size Companies
|Customer Information, Information Screens, Service level-agreement tracking, Billing and support package tracking, Incident tickets, Incident templates, Problem management, Quick Incidents, Incident classification, Dashboard indicators, Solutions knowledgebase, Search capabilities, Email features
- Auto-escalate and receive alerts for high-priority tickets.
- Automatically create incidents from the emails you receive—with customer, contact, subject, and problem already defined.
- Send customers an email update on their open tickets.
- Get automatic alerts on unusual customer or problem activity—based on thresholds you set.
- Get automatic alerts when ticket queues exceed pre-designated thresholds.
- Send automated emails or surveys to your customers when tickets are closed.
- Get automatic alerts if you’re close to missing a service level agreement.
- Get automatic emailed reports on customer, agent or trouble ticket activity.
- Increase internal efficiencies.
- Reduce internal costs
- Provide a truly unique level of customer service and support
Suited For: Large Companies
|Sales Force Automation, Interactive Selling, Order Collaboration/Configuration, Inbound Marketing, Outbound Marketing, Marketing Resource Management, Customer Service
- Run campaigns that align with your customers' preferences
- Tightly integrate marketing across all inbound and outbound channels
- Manage marketing and sales resources more efficiently