Suited For: Large Companies
|Sales Force Automation, Interactive Selling, Order Collaboration/Configuration, Inbound Marketing, Outbound Marketing, Marketing Resource Management, Customer Service
- Run campaigns that align with your customers' preferences
- Tightly integrate marketing across all inbound and outbound channels
- Manage marketing and sales resources more efficiently
Suited For: Companies
|Sales Forecasting, Lead Analysis, Reporting, Corporate Calendar, Email Management, Outlook Synchronization, Dashboard, Salesforce Automation, Opportunity Tracking, Sales Pipeline Tracking, Graphical Charts, Sales Team Management, Order Management, Project Management
- Increased Sales Effectiveness: The most productive lead sources and sales staff are clearly identified on graphical charts.
- Greater Sales Reach: Use the email marketing capabilities to execute and measure new promotional campaigns.
- Reduced Administrative Costs: Information is only typed in once - CRM, product catalog, proposals, invoicing, customer service, project and resource management - all share the same data.
- Improved Efficiency: Everyone in the business knows right away where to find information, without wasting time looking for it.
- Happier Customers (and better customer retention!): Dealing with employees who now know more about them and what’s going on in their account.
- Better Management: Sales pipelines that are much better understood provide clear visibility of any business upturn or downturn well before it represents an opportunity or risk for the business.
|Please Check Pricing