Suited For: Small, Mid-size Companies
|Sales Force Automation, Marketing Automation, Customer Care, Outlook Integration, Offline Access for SageCRM.com, Web Self-Service, Campaign Management, Segmentation & Groups, Lead Management, Web Lead Capture, Lead Qualification, Workflow Automation
- Award-winning Sage SalesLogix is the CRM solution that enables businesses to acquire, retain, and develop profitable customer relationships by increasing sales and marketing performance and maximizing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Used by over 300,000 users at 8,500 companies worldwide
- Perfect for small to medium-sized businesses and divisions of larger enterprises, and is part of the Sage Software family of integrated business management solutions.
- Sage SalesLogix provides organizations with the Freedom of Choice to select the access methods (Windows, Web, and /or Mobile) best suited for their teams, without sacrificing functionality, usability, or robust customization capabilities.
|Starting at $1,495 per server and $495 per user license; Hosted Service $69/month/user
Suited For: Small, Mid-size, Large Companies
|ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE, PEOPLESOFT ENTERPRISE, JD EDWARDS ENTERPRISEONE, JD EDWARDS WORLD, SIEBEL
- Oracle is one of the largest application software companies in the world offering virtually everything a company needs to run it's business.
- Oracle has acquired PeopleSoft and Siebel in the past 2 years and customers can purchase either CRM software from either Oracle, Siebel, or PeopleSoft's offerings.
- Oracle is working on a CRM Fusion product that will be based on Siebel's CRM solution as well as leveraging PeopleSoft and Oracle's CRM solutions